2015 - now
Software Engineering Team Lead at CSIS Security Group, Copenhagen
- First as a part time student developer, later as a software developer and by now as both a team- and tech lead. I am working with frontend technologies, Python, Rust, PostgreSQL, and ElasticSearch to build scalable threat intelligence systems.
2011 - 2014
Dual (Coop) Student at Hewlett-Packard, Stuttgart and Bristol
- Worked in the Office of the CTO for Central and Eastern Europe on real-time data visualizations for national railway systems. Worked in the HP Labs as part of the “Big Data for Security” team on automated DNS traffic analysis.
2016 - now
Lifeboat helm at the Danish Sea Rescue Society
- DSRS is a voluntary organization that assists sailors in Danish waters in non-life threatening situations and can be called in by the JRCC in Aarhus for Search and Rescue (SAR) operations.
2014 - 2016
MSc. in Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- I wrote my master thesis at DIKU APL about RDBMS performance on spatial data queries.
2011 - 2014
BSc. in Applied Computer Science, Cooperative State University BW, Germany
- Studied for my bachelor degree while at the same time working at HP.